Pueraria Lobata (fam. Fabacee)
background-position:right; background-size: 35%; " >
It contains a series of isoflavonoids that can be classified as anti-craving agents, inhibiting the state of nicotine dependance*..
*The isoflavonoids contained in kudzu occupy the nicotine receptors that remain free when one stops smoking, they’re responsible for abstinence crisis.The kudzu extract substitutes nicotine thanks to an agonistic action,helping with the detoxification from cigarettes and reducing reactions from cravings,
such as anxiety and restlessness.
Some benefits of Kudzu
• Alkalising effect on the blood.
• Soothing effect on fatigue.
• Kudzu root dust is a gluten-free amid.
• Helps fighting addiction to nicotine and alcohol.
• Sooths some cases of migraine.
• Treats fevers, colds, measles, gastritis, dysentery and
high blood pressure.
• Strengthens the nervous system.
• Weakens irritability and stress conditions, especially in subjects in menopause or depression.
• Eases nausea and helps digestion.
• Creates a sense of fullness.
• Dilates blood vessels.
• Reduces perspiration.
For more information download the brochure.